Welcome

Welcome to Passionate Paragraphs! Here you will be reading about my life as a little person, novels,movies,music, and more!

Search My Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Milestone Person

My Best Friend,
Margie
                   Margie was just another ordinary third grader. I never would have thought she would be my best friend, even today when I think about it. She didn't talk much, until we sat at the same table. We said "hello" and started a conversation.
                    Two years later, in fifth grade we were still like chocolate and vanilla. Once I met her again we immediately started talking. During summer vacation she explained to me that she was going to move this year. The only thing in my mind was to cherish the moments I had with her. I knew that nothing could break us apart.
                     Everyday at recess we would talk and play. We wouldn't let the bad news get the best of us. Meandering across the blacktop, saying anything in our heads, we keep wishing these days would last forever. Every moment was precious.
               The dreadful day finally came. A day which I will always remember. I saw her slowly walking out the school doors. " Good bye," I told her. She was speechless, almost about to cry. I hugged her, then she left. Not a day goes by that I don't miss being with her.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Simran,
    I know what it feels to loose someone is so close to you. And its nice to know also that someone (besides my mom) has had the same experience. Trust me its hard but you gotta live it out!
    Maybe reply to me too, thanks

    ReplyDelete