Welcome

Welcome to Passionate Paragraphs! Here you will be reading about my life as a little person, novels,movies,music, and more!

Search My Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

It's Snowing

                   Yesterday on December 26, 2010 marked the first snow of the season winter. This is a joy to kids of all ages mainly because they don't have to go to school, and they can play in the soft, white blanket that covers the town. Unfortunately for the adults, snow is a pain in the back because of all the shoveling, especially today since the snow is more than a foot deep. That's the most snow I have ever seen.
                    Snow brings out the joy in winter. When you first wake up and get out of bed in the morning, every child loves to see the white blanket covering everything they see. It's quiet and peaceful as the tiny snowflakes makes its way to the ground. Everything is so beautiful it is sometimes hard just to see it all get cleaned up, melted, or having footprints laid on it. Snow is great for so many reasons, what do you like best about the snow?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Simran,

    I absolutely agree with your ENTIRE post! I really despise seeing the snow plow run into the snow and forcefully push it to the sidewalk. Even when I go play outside in the snow, there is a little pang of pain when my footprints ruin the crisp, smooth, surface of snow that was once there.
    My favorite part about the snow is being a spectator of the snow gracefully falling to the ground. In every heart, when snow falls, it brings an atmosphere of happiness.

    Enjoy the snow!
    Rishika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rishika,
    Thanks for the comment. I am glad someone agreed with me about the snow's beauty. Enjoy the snow while it lasts!
    From,
    Simran

    ReplyDelete