Welcome

Welcome to Passionate Paragraphs! Here you will be reading about my life as a little person, novels,movies,music, and more!

Search My Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blogger Challenge

                   For today's post I will challenge my viewers to a very special contest. In some of my previous posts I have written about my life as a little person. You will write about something similar to what I have written. If you are willing to take on the challenge please read on to know what you can write about. I have chosen four topics.
  1. Write about a type of dwarfism (achondroplasia will not be counted). Some types are sudo achondroplasia, diastrophic dysplasia, and primordial dwarfism.
  2. Write about an experience you might have had meeting a little person. You can include the type, their troubles, and advantages.
  3. Write about an experience when you met someone with another type of disability. Include the things I said in suggestion two.
  4. Write about how your life would be with a disability. What would change? Which life would you rather live? Why?
                    To submit your post send a comment on this post. In the comment include your name, grade, the topic you chose, the title, and a link to your blog. The latest you can enter is Thursday, December 23, 2010. I will announce the winner on my blog on Sunday, December 26, 2010. The winner will receive a badge to put up on their blog. Good luck and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am Vaishnavi. I am in 6th grade. The topic I chose is How would my life be with a disability? The link to my blog is
    http://vaish0928.blogspot.com/2010/12/how-would-my-life-be-with-disability.html

    ReplyDelete