Welcome

Welcome to Passionate Paragraphs! Here you will be reading about my life as a little person, novels,movies,music, and more!

Search My Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Friends at First Glance

  It was another warm and sunny day, the kind that if you try looking up the bright sun blinds you. Trees were surrounding the big, two story middle school, Herbert Hoover Middle School. Cars drove their way in to drop off the new coming sixth graders that were in them. The wind, a nice friend said hello, and strode around all of us gracefully and quietly. Slowly I walk into the doors of my new school.           



                     Everytime I meet someone new they usually ask about my size, sometimes they compliment me because of it. I don't mind at first because soon they, the curious sixth grader, would be my friend. They might not know it at first, but about a week later we seem as if we have known each other for years. It doesn't take long to be friends. You just need to find one thing you have in common and strike up a conversation. Even if you have on thing in common it still helps because that might be the only thing you talk about but it won't matter. The
important thing is that you made a friend just by being yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Simran,

    This post was very advising! I liked how you showed your readers how to make friends because you never know how far a little kindness will go - and that is why we should always share kind advice to the world.

    Good job this week and I am definitely looking forward to more!

    Rishika

    ReplyDelete