Welcome

Welcome to Passionate Paragraphs! Here you will be reading about my life as a little person, novels,movies,music, and more!

Search My Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

My Ear Surgery

                   If you think back to one of my previous posts, you would remember the one about surgeries. I told you that an achondroplastic dwarf like doesn't usually get many surgeries, however there is one surgery that is common between most of them. That is an ear surgery. It is not as bad as you might think it is. If you have had this before you know what I mean. 
                    It first starts out as a hearing loss. Everyday it gets worse and worse. There came this one point in which I was sitting on the closest sofa to the t.v. and I had to turn the volume all the way up to one hundred. It didn't sound as if it was the loudest sound I ever heard. It sounded like the volume was on average. Later on my parents took me to the doctor to see what was wrong. They found out that there was a lot of dry wax in my ear blocking some water that is supposed to come out. When it was time, they put these special tubes in my ear to make me hear better.
                     After all that was done my ear started to ache and I couldn't bare to hear anyone talk. This time I felt like putting the volume on my t.v. as low as twenty. Also every time I took a shower I had to put cotton in my ear. Later on they took my tubes out and now I can still here fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment