Welcome

Welcome to Passionate Paragraphs! Here you will be reading about my life as a little person, novels,movies,music, and more!

Search My Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ugh! I Don't Know What To Write About!

                    One of the most annoying thing that can happen in English is writer's block. It's when you have to write something, but you don't have one single idea in your brain. All writers experience it. Today that happened to me.
                    That is why I am writing this post. To explain why writer's block can really bother you. You either run out of inspiration or ideas, or you get easily distracted. If you have experienced this, which I know all of you have, you can easily understand my condition. Why, I'm writing about writer's block, while having it at the same time! That probably is very surprising, but it's true. Can you believe it? A person is having writer's block while telling people about it! This may be weird though it is a common condition for all writers. They just need to get through it and at the end, they make a masterpiece.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment