Welcome

Welcome to Passionate Paragraphs! Here you will be reading about my life as a little person, novels,movies,music, and more!

Search My Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Chores, Chores, Chores

                    Chores, the dreaded word that most kids aren't very fond of. We all have to do them. There's no doubt about it. Here's my question though. Why do most kids prefer not to do them? Is it because it takes to much time? To kids, they feel like they have much better things to do than help around the house all day. Not for me. I for one, love to do my chores.
                    Chores are fun to me. I don't know why kids are complaining about it , when all you have to do is, do it. Washing the dishes, cleaning the room, making my bed, helping with dinner, vacuuming the floor, I love to do them all. It takes up my time when I'm bored or have nothing to do. Helping my parents feels good. It takes work off their shoulders after a hard day.
                     Parents feel relieved when their kids help them. Doing one simple deed can make their day easier. Don't you love seeing the smile on their face, after you're done and you can't help but smiling too? It's a simple task, and you can learn to love it. After all, you will be mastering these chores when you're older, and you have no choice but to do them. This is just our training.
                      So learn to do them and soon love them. This is just the beginning before we get to do harder tasks. It's not even a chore when we are used to doing it. It becomes a part of our daily routine. Not just something our parents ask us to do. Chores, chores, chores, do them, love them, be good at them.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Simran,

    I really liked your blog post about chores. It is very much true that many kids complian when having to do chores but I am the opposite. Just like you I love doing chores. It helps when I am bored. Also my mom always tells me when I get older I wll have to do these chores all by myself so might as well get used to them now. Great job. It made me think alot. Keep blogging!

    Sincerly,

    Hemani

    ReplyDelete