Welcome

Welcome to Passionate Paragraphs! Here you will be reading about my life as a little person, novels,movies,music, and more!

Search My Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Special Blog Post

                                                             Autumn              
              Whoosh! The wind is blowing. The leaves are changing color. The people are thinking, "What is going on?" There is just one answer, autumn. To many kids, fall is special because of Halloween and Thanksgiving. To me, all these beautiful colors make autumn special. I love to see yellow, red, and orange leaves on the trees, the wind pulling them down. It even has varieties of weather. There is a nice breeze and no mosquitoes. School also starts. Which reminds me... DING! That's the bell. Gotta go!
           
Thank you for reading. Feel free to comment.
           
Autumn Landscape

No comments:

Post a Comment